July 23, 2018

What’s New in ListingPro 2.0?

• 488
    488
    Shares

Almost 15 months a go, ListingPro WordPress Directory Theme was launched and it really changed the dynamics of what was possible in a directory and listing theme or plugin. Instantly becoming the best seller and the industry leader for WordPress Directory and setting a new standard for not just a directory theme but also for WordPress it self.

We want to thank you to all our 6,500+ champions who have trusted us and invested in the success of ListingPro and we know you have been waiting for something bigger and better.  For several months ListingPro team has been working tirelessly on the biggest release since the launch, the ListingPro 2.0. So as this release is just around the corner we are very exited and hopeful that the extra wait is going to be worth it for you.

While we wrap up things on our end, we will be sharing details about new features planned for 2.0 in this blog post. For each feature we will provide screenshot and description below. We will also include a quick video for you to watch and enjoy the feature ahead of the release.

Don’t worry if you don’t see a lot below. This is a live blog post that means we will be updating it regularly to reveal new features, description, screenshot and video one by one.

Disclaimer: Features listed below are already on the roadmap for 2.0. But if there is any major technical issue we may decide to move it to the following release (example: 2.0.1 or even 2.1)

TOP 10 PAIN-KILLER DIRECTORY FEATURES

#10

[Built-in] Menu Management System (MMS)

Powerful Menu Management System (MMS) is included in ListingPro 2.0 which allows business owners to create their own menu with different Types (Ex. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and Groups (Ex. Appetizer, Main Course, Desserts).

To watch this feature in action you can get a video sneak-peek of below:

#09

[Built-in] Coupons & Deals

Listing owners can drive more business by offering unlimited deals & coupons to their visitors, while also setting a count-down timer. Showcase in various style and positions to best fit your need.

#08

[Built-in] Paid Claim

#07

[Built-in] Lead Forms

#06

[Built-in] Inbox

Business owners can now receive and reply messages directly within the user-dashboard when a lead is generated via the lead forms.

#05

[Built-in] Schema

#04

[Built-in] Blaster…

#03

[Built-in] User Dashboard 2.0

A state-of-the-art User Interface for the dashboard. Carefully designed to do business with most useful insights from a single pane of glass.

#02

[Built-in] Events

#01

[Built-in] Visual Layout Customizer

A brand new powerful extension to allow ListingPro users to change the page layout of directory related pages.

NOTE: You will be able to rearrange almost any element on directory page such as archive, listing details, etc. Also includes a drag-&-drop form builder. This layout customizer is not meant to allow you to edit text, color, etc. Nor this is a replacement to page builder like WPBakery for non-directory related pages.

*PLEASE CHECK BACK AGAIN WE WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST SOON. MEANWHILE PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

• 488
    488
    Shares

118 Comments on “What’s New in ListingPro 2.0?

brian vanfarowe
October 10, 2018 at 11:05 pm

is all the text on the site easily editable?
does the restaurant theme integrate into the standard theme as an add on if needed

October 12, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Hi brian
it’s easily editable.
the restaurant layout is integrated within the theme, there are 3 layouts available.

Robert Peterson
September 16, 2018 at 8:51 pm

I have a question I have several city domains and one main domain. I want to use this directory with several domains and promote each city individually. How can I do this…First thought would be to load the main site on a domain I want to promote. Then point the other city domains to the main domain. What are your thoughts. Hopefully I explained that right. So I own about 11 city domains let’s say like nearorlando.com and nearmiami.com and I want to promote them all with one main directory site like mydirectorysite.com how can I do this?

September 27, 2018 at 12:34 am

You can use multi-sites feature in wordpress or go with sub-domains.

Randy
August 27, 2018 at 2:39 pm

How do you get support? I do not see a link or option anywhere. I am willing to pay for the few things I want done. But one thing is the cities, a user cannot add a city and I can not easily import all the cities into the DB.

September 5, 2018 at 8:00 pm
robert clark
August 20, 2018 at 5:36 pm

im trying to buy listingpro-2 but cant find 2.0

September 5, 2018 at 8:23 pm

To purchase go to http://bit.ly/listingprowp

PRINCE KUMAR
August 17, 2018 at 9:42 am

Please add “PayU Money” payment gateway in this theme.

Robin
August 15, 2018 at 9:52 pm

When will this be released? As there is no timeline for 2.0.

Great to see all these updates and improvements. Key will also be the smooth migration from the current version to 2.0.

August 16, 2018 at 8:37 am

Already released. Download the latest version.

ambi amb
August 22, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Hi, have you looked at Facebook business pages lately? They have made rating businesses very easy and at the forefront. The first time you visit a page there’s a space for writing a review and you know reviews are becoming very important these days. They are now trusted by people using the internet. Can you create that please?

Sandra Mcinnes
August 23, 2018 at 10:53 pm

I already have listingpro.. can you tell me where to download the update? It is not showing update anywhere in my back office. Thanks

September 5, 2018 at 8:16 pm

How to Upgrade from 1.2. to 2.0

Canho.cf
August 14, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Please allow the Option in the Business working hour:Instead of displaying Open/CLose/Off Day/24 hours open, please add custome fixed text or text with timeline option like :

from date1 – date 2 : displaying one fixed text “comming soon”
from date 2- date 3: displaying fixed text all the time “promotional period”
….. maintainen ….. temporary closed,… so on,….
and ofcourse this text doesn’t depend on the time

Marcelo Alfaro
August 13, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Can you please add the option on dashboard to choose between the username and the real name?

Luqman
August 10, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Please we love your work and hope you keep it up. But we would be glad if you could add an Android or IOS apps as soon as possible because 90% of people use mobile apps to access content.
On my Google analytics when i checked the most visited device, it was Android Phone or mobile. And I also have some feedback from my visitors encouraging me to get a mobile app.
So we count on you on that project.

Manish
August 17, 2018 at 2:53 am

Yes Lugman, Now less than 20 % of people use laptop or PC. Also i can see froom my analytics that most of them are using mobile phones rather than desktop.

Request to give atmost importance to feature for mobile like application.

Manish chander
August 10, 2018 at 7:27 am

Some of my suggestions.

1. Image gallery slider seems not so smooth on mobile. Gallery can be smooth enough on handle.
2. While image gets uploading there can be some sort of progress bar instead now all the attachment rely on submit button ( Now images gets uploaded after hitting submit button )
3. Can have Features involving earning sign-ups. Like credits.
4. Been here option can be added.
5. Profile page of users can be made public. One user can view other user profile page. as one user can follow reviews of other.
6. Inbox for user where voucher can be sent so as to retain the user.
7. Requesting to implement modern UI. Including modern text boxes. Etc.
8. Shops online food delivery or making provision for third party delivery services.

Gbenga
August 10, 2018 at 4:08 am

Things look Clumsy at the User Dashboard after update and some of the items like ads and many more are not working in the new update 2.0 and I have to reverse to old version

August 16, 2018 at 8:35 am

Please download the latest version and test. Updated logs added for 2.0.2

SmartRivas Marketing Digital
August 9, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Hello, To see:::: http://prntscr.com/kgwfio

I think they should work on improving the loading speed of the Ads Slyders. Or at least prioritize the load with respect to the rest of the section of the ads while the Slyders are loaded (Gallery of images).

It really is the only site page that takes more than 10 seconds to load.

The other issue is that the content is not prioritized. Until the images are loaded only so the rest of the content is displayed and that slows the loading speed.

Another key issue is to make the site compatible with some AMP Plugins, that
It is very important to be able to stand out in the results of mobile search.

Can you please take it into account for future updates?

They are doing very well. Congratulations.

regards

August 16, 2018 at 8:38 am

Please download the latest version and test again.

Paul
August 9, 2018 at 4:15 am

Can you add small thing but very helpfull for users

Add to favorites listed directorys (for users without login, people don’t like login, u can use cookies) and generate on one page and export to .pdf file selected directorys

Paul
August 9, 2018 at 3:50 am

Will free directory listing have admin aproval? to avoid spam submision?

Paul
August 9, 2018 at 3:40 am

You could add people listing as specialist. For example bulding constructors, lawyer, doctor, it scecialist.

I think that wil be easy do implement as you have directory listing
That will be awesome and No1 theme 🙂

Take time no rush
Thanks

Jayman
August 9, 2018 at 2:29 am

I just purchased the theme version 2.0 now, and I’m trying to download the Restaurant pro demo, but I keep getting the classic demo as default after i clicked on the Restaurant pro demo. Please how do I fix this, so I would be able to import the Restaurant pro demo on my project? Thanks.

August 16, 2018 at 8:33 am

Download the latest version from themeforest and try again.

Matt
August 8, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Hi,

I think the events section is amazing and I have been waiting for it for quite a long time.

Is it possible to have events without having a listing on the site.
For example, lets say my site is for restauratns, but there is an event at a convention center for food.
I dont want the convention center to be in my lisitngs. but I want the event to appear , Please let me know if you need me to further explain.

August 16, 2018 at 8:31 am

Each event will be associated with a listing.

Anne Pelgrims
August 8, 2018 at 5:46 am

This question is in regard to the new ‘Coupons and Deals’. Will this feature provide analytics for each coupon/deal for the directory owner as well as the listing owner? This information would be valuable for me as the directory owner/admin.

August 16, 2018 at 8:30 am

Good suggestion. thanks

Jayman
August 8, 2018 at 12:31 am

Please i want to purchase the Restaurant Pro template, when is Listingpro 2.0 dropping so I can get this feature?

August 16, 2018 at 8:38 am

already available!

Mark
August 7, 2018 at 10:50 pm

More people asking about more different payments for own country. Can you integrate bitcoin payments?

August 16, 2018 at 8:39 am

Free payment hooks extension will be available soon for developers to easily integrate with most payment gateways.

Tony
August 7, 2018 at 6:30 am

When is 2.0 being released?

Ramy
August 7, 2018 at 5:59 am

when version 2 will be released ? as you said by today 07/08/2018?
nothing yet relesed

Robin
August 15, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Yes. Good question. Is there a release date?

Also, have to see the migration from the current version to 2.0, as we want to make it as smooth as possible before updating.

August 16, 2018 at 8:37 am

Already released. Download the latest version.

Vain
August 7, 2018 at 5:20 am

plz add mapbox drop pin for submiting listings,

Phil
August 7, 2018 at 1:34 am

How well does it work under WordPress Gutenberg beta?

Gbenga
August 6, 2018 at 12:59 pm

I am Excited about this, pls can include how set limit for size of image upload at frontend

KL
August 6, 2018 at 12:28 pm

Hi there, when will this be available?

Manish
August 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

Great to see new features. Importance can be given to mobile based UI. As most of the people used mobile devices instead large screen devices. Any UI changes to make user experience great at mobile.

Anne Pelgrims
August 6, 2018 at 8:54 am

Will there be a special price for multiple licenses? I’m holding off buying ListingPro until tomorrow to see if you have any special deals.

manish
August 6, 2018 at 6:42 am

Features seems to be interesting but think more importance to be given to mobile UI. As this generation and upcoming generation is purely mobile based. Please get us more feature which is giving best user experience on mobile.

Paul
August 6, 2018 at 3:27 am

Can you please add option to create or sugest a new category during submiting if category does not exist in directory.

That will help directory owners to create all categorys what users need.
Thanks

Leandro Rosa
August 7, 2018 at 5:39 am

this is a nice one

Victoria Gabaldon
August 14, 2018 at 9:14 am

Yes, Agreed!

Matt
August 8, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Smart!!!!

Austin Black
August 8, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Entirely agree. This would be a great feature to help grow your category list.